Step On A Crack...

My kids have been saying that all weekend. See, I had a non-scheduled unplug of sorts. No idea what happened, but I threw my back out Friday morning (or Thursday night - no clue). It feels like it's getting better for a few hours, then bam - hurts all over again. Sitting at the computer for too long is painful, so not happening often.

Things are only compounded by the fact that I all the sudden have tons of great rewrite ideas for some of the flat scenes in the WiP.

But, I thought I would share some of the awards I've been once again hoarding.

From Roxy at A Woman's Write, the quillfeather award.

I'm passing this on to She Writes. If you haven't visited her blog, I urge you to do so. Her writing is incredible, her stories amazing. She will move you to the point of laughter, disgust and tears in one simple post. Unbelievable.

Also to Lola Sharp, whose blog I love. Her writing, her posts. Love, love, love. Her profile. Love. Okay, you get the point. It's good.



Next up:




This one is so pretty. It came from Shelley at Stories in the Ordinary. Shelley is a Sugar Doll herself. Very sweet. And another awesome blog!

This one os going to Just Jemi, who is not just Jemi at all, but a sweetheart. Always around with a nice comment or a great blog post.

And also, Tina at Sweet Niblets, cause, well, how fun is that blog name! The name is attached to another sweet person with a great blog, too.


Okay, if this is completely incoherent, redundant or otherwise totally sucky, I apologize. I don't have the oomph to go back through and fix things, or even look to see what needs fixing ;-)

I hope everyone has a great week, and if you don't see much of me, you'll know why ;)

Comments

Shelley Sly said…
Aww thanks for your kind words, and I hope your back feels better!!
Talli Roland said…
Congrats on the awards! I hope your back gets better soon.
Anne Gallagher said…
If your back hurts, don't mess with it. Hot soaks in the tub, lay down, a lot, rest. Because if you really mess it up, I don't want you to grow up like me. No lifting, vacuuming, laundry, I mean it.
Congrats on your awards. Take care of yourself and I hope you're feeling better soon.
Unknown said…
Congrats on your awards!

I enjoyed my visit to your blog :)
Lola Sharp said…
First, I am so sorry you threw your back out. I swear, sometimes a stupid sneeze or laugh will tweak it. Heating pads seem to help, if you have one.
I hope it gets better fast. (maybe you can write down all those yummy ideas on a pad of paper while slothing around?)

Secondly, wazzup?! Thank you!!! I am honored. You know I love you too! You're my rock 'n roll, sarcastic soul sister.

Thank you for my award... and congrats on receiving them!!

Love,
Lola
Tara said…
Thanks for the kind thoughts, everyone.

Anne - Right. No housework. Whew that'll be tough but I'll push through the sadness ;-)

Lola - you crack me up girlie! I'm thinking if I can sit long enough some Brandon videos might help me to feel better before bed *grin*
Unspoken said…
I am so sorry to hear about your back. Ugh!

THANK you for the award! Truly! And congrats on being the recipient, as well!
Jon Paul said…
Congrats on the awards. Hope your back gets to feeling better.

Thanks for stopping by and for the follow over at my place.
Lola Sharp said…
Tara-Dude, I think I fixed my following problem!!

I believe I am now officially a little square in your following list!
Jemi Fraser said…
Congrats on your awards! And Thanks so much for passing one along my way - You're a sweetie :)

Hope your back feels better soon - that's no fun at all!
Dawn Simon said…
Congrats on all the awards!

I hate back pain. It's a pain in the--well, back. Seriously, I had no idea how bad it was until I threw my back out the first time. Absolutely no fun. I hope you're feeling better now. :)