Awards, Contests and some Linkage Love




After all my ranting of the past few posts, I just have some awards to get to today. I'm sure you're all thrilled ;)

From the awesome Shelley Sly, I have received this colorful baby. Thanks Shelley :) Please check out this post by Shelley - it's beyond awesome!

I'm sending this straight to Julie Dao. Love her blog, and today's post was one of my all-time favorite blog posts evah! A great follow-up to Shelley's post above, actually.

I posted this one last week, but got it again from Hannah, Palindrome, aka P-Drome ;) Thanks girl. I'm going to send it along to Summer.

I stumbled upon a conjoined contest this morning:

Stina Lindenblatt
and
Steena Holmes

Have a wonderful day, my bloggy friends.

Comments

Tina Lynn said…
Congrats everyone and I'm totally with you on Julie's post. She's freaking awesomesauce for sure!
Private said…
congrats! i love awards:)
Hannah said…
congratulations on your other awards! Sorry for the double, I usually check for that but I got lazy.

thanks for the linkage!
Tara said…
Hannah - To be honest, I've gotten lazy the last few times and not checked ;)

Thanks ladies :)
Stina said…
I'm starting to get double awards too. Sometimes I've been tempted to ask if I can trade it in for the really cute one I've been eyeing. ;)

Thanks for the linkage. :)
Summer Frey said…
Aw, thanks! I love this award. :-)
Anonymous said…
Congrats to everyone!
Talli Roland said…
Congrats on your awards and to everyone who has received them!
Unknown said…
Congrats on your awards, sweetie!!
Unknown said…
Congratulations to you and those you awarded them too!!

Summer rocks my socks off!!
Jai Joshi said…
Congratulations on your awards!

Jai
Congrats on your awards and to those who you've passed them on to!! :)
Shelley Sly said…
Congrats on these awards -- you deserve them all, girl! Thank you for your kind words and for linking to me! :)
Congrats on the awards. Very well deserved. :)
Jemi Fraser said…
Congrats on the awards :) Well done!
Tahereh said…
yay! congrats to everyone!! :D
Congrats on your awards!!!
Susan Fields said…
Congrats on your awards - how fun!
Dawn Simon said…
Congrats on the awards!
DL Hammons said…
Congrats to you! Blog love in its finest. :)
Julie Dao said…
Tara how could I have missed this?! Thank you my dear *hugs* I love this award!!!!