100...Really? Me? Wow.



Good morning friends. All 102 of you. I hit the hundred milestone over the weekend. I'm quite in awe, really. And honored. Thank you for joining my writing journey.

I have some awards to hand out, I don't think either have specific instructions, so I'll just get to it.

The adorable Blogger Buddie Award came from the lovely and generous Anne at Piedmont Writer. Thank you Anne :) I'm passing it on to:

Alyson at May Day Writer
Susan Fields
SarahJayne at Writing in the Wilderness
Shelly Sly at Stories in the Ordinary
Lola at Sharp Pen/Dull Sword

The Prolific Blogger Award is from Alyson (see her link above). Thanks so much, Alyson.



That one is for:

Jemi at Just Jemi
Summer at ...and this time concentrate!
Justine Dell

So, the lovely aforementioned Lo lo lo lo Lola is hosting a contest, you know, cause she rocks like that. Stop by and check it out. If you haven't been by her place yet, you'll love it.

Sarah with a Chance is hosting an awesome contest on her blog - winners choose from a list of great prizes, including a 30-40 page critique by Suzie Townsend.

I will continue to be spotty around here for at least this next week most likely. After that, we'll see. Life is weird. Weird and unpredictable.

Comments

Congratulations on passing 100! That's a huge milestone for us bloggers! Many more will come!
Anne Gallagher said…
Congrats on 102! And the awards. You so deserve it!
Slamdunk said…
Nice work in reaching 100. I am sure you will be posting about 200 in no time at all.
Summer Frey said…
Yay! 102! It's amazing how those numbers move, huh?

Thanks for the award!!
JE said…
Congrats on the 102!! And thanks for the award ;-)

~JD
Julie Dao said…
Congratulations on your followers and both your awards!! :)
Anonymous said…
Congrats on passing 100! That is great! But then again your blog is fun to read!
Tara said…
Thanks, everyone, for all the congrats :)
Talli Roland said…
Congrats on getting over 100! That's brilliant! Yay for you. :)
Jai Joshi said…
Congrats on reaching that milestone! And congrats on the cool awards.

Jai
Congratulations! That's big milestone.
Jemi Fraser said…
Congrats on the 100!! :)

Thanks so much for passing the Prolific Blogger my way - you made my day!

My blogging life will be spotty too - my laptop is out for repairs. *sigh*
Congrats on the followers and the awards, and thank you for mine. :)
Shelley Sly said…
Woo hoo! Congrats on both the 100+ followers and the awards! And thank you for passing one on to me. :) :)
Tara said…
Jemi - Computer repairs stink!

Shelley - I do know how to spell your name, that was a typo and I'm too lazy to fix it. *hangs head in shame*

Thanks again everyone. Night, night.
Unknown said…
That's amazing Tara!!! Congratulations on your 100 fabulous followers!!! I hope there are many more to come and enjoy your blog as all we do!!!

Congratulations on all the awards!
Mary Aalgaard said…
Congrats on the followers and awards! Write on!
Jessica Bell said…
Congrats on passing 100 followers - that's awesome! :)
Lola Sharp said…
Hey darlin', A BIG HUGE WOOT! for all the followers and bloggy awards...well deserved.

Sorry things are still weird. I'm taking it that you didn't go.
Are your little seedlings popped up yet? (we'll be planting this weekend.)

Thank you, always, for the kind words, the award, and the linkage, my friend.

Love,
La la la la Lola
Alyson said…
Yay for passing 100 followers! Congrats! And thanks for the award! It's a cute one.

Life is very weird and unpredictable. Hope everything turns out okay!
Lola Sharp said…
Hey, you've earned so many points in my contest...make sure you leave a comment on that post. (I'd do it for you if I could) You don't have to tally, just say 'yo' and it's good enough.
Unknown said…
Congrats on your 104 followers, and on your well deserved blog awards! Hope your day is going great!
Susan Fields said…
Congrats on 104 followers and for your awards! And thank you for passing one on to me! I hope life gets less weird and unpredictable soon.
Moll said…
Congrats on reaching 100 blogger buddies! 200 will be hear before you know it!
Hannah said…
Congratulations on your awards and many followers!!

We all recognized the awesomesauce!