Awards and Love

Wow, that dialogue blogfest was amazing - and huge! It took my the entire week to finish getting through, but I made it. Some of the links were broken or the person didn't end up participating, and there were a few I went back to that I had commented on and my comment was gone - I re-commented in those cases. However, if you didn't get a comment from me, it was blogger, I pinky swear :)

Thank you all for the comments on my piece. It made my day to read each and every one of them. I picked up quite a few new followers, too. Welcome to my little corner of Blogville newbie friends. I am astonished that I have over 150 followers!

On the flip side, I ignored my old friends something terrible while I busy reading lots of dialogue. I'll be spotty around here  - probably through the summer - but I will stop by both old and new hangouts whenever I get the chance.

I received that delicious award from the delectable DL over at Crusing Altitude. DL rocks, and so does his blog. DL is also having a blowout contest for having reached 300 followers! I didn't see any instructions attached on his blog, so I'll just pass it on to a few friends. How do I choose? I have so many sweet and kind friends on here! And I'm sure some of these bloggers already have it, but they deserve it again...

Susan Fields - I feel like I have my own personal cheerleader every time I read one of her comments. She's a great writer and has an awesome blog.

Summer - She is just plain sweet. Her blog is upbeat and fun - a great place to visit.

Amalia T - I love Amalia's stories. Each time I read a snippet it's like reading a mini story all in one. So great. And she leaves pretty great comments for me, too.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week.

Comments

Congratulations on the award and the blogfest - I'm sure the others appreciated your comments as well.
Slamdunk said…
Congrats on the award--yea for cupcakes or maybe I need more breakfast.
Lola Sharp said…
Congrats on your award...and to your awardees!
Well deserved.
I left you a little blog love on my last post, but you don't have to do anything with it...as always, no pressure. :)

Have a wonderful week.
Love,
Lola
Jemi Fraser said…
Congrats on the award :)

The blogfest was huge - I didn't get around to all the entries, but the ones I did were terrific!
Amalia Dillin said…
*blush!* Thank you! I always enjoy your writing too!

Congratulations on your award! Totally deserved :)
Jai Joshi said…
Sounds like you had a great time with that blogfest.

Congratulations on your award!

Jai
Congratulations on getting cupcakes and on finishing the blogfest!
Shelley Sly said…
Congrats on your award! I admire you for being able to read every entry in the blog fest. I tried to read as much as I could, but real life got in the way. Have a great week!
Talli Roland said…
Congrats on the award, Tara, and for taking the time to read all the blogfest entries. Hope you had a great weekend.
Congratulations on the award and for completing the entire blogfest. Congrat's on making it to 150 followers. (It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, doesn't it...)
DL Hammons said…
Thanks for the SHOUT OUT for my celebration. I knew I gave that award to you for a reason. :)
Tara said…
Thanks for the congrats everyone.

DL - you're very welcome :)
Congratulations on your award and getting some new followers.
Sangu Mandanna said…
Congratulations on the award!
Susan Fields said…
Thank you so much for the award, and your kind words totally made my day! I always love visiting your blog and reading your comments on my blog, too. :)
Tara said…
Thanks ladies and you're very welcome, Susan :)
congrats on the awards and I will check out these blogs you mentioned. Always looking for great new writers in the blogosphere!

Val
Natasha said…
thank you for commenting on my blogfest entry. I was really really really tied up that week, and didn't read anyone's but I will get to it someday.