Monday, Monday

Thanks for all the nice comments on my last post. I love being a part of this blogging community. I heart you all. Sorry I've been absent for a week or so (last week was hectic!), but I will get back to my rounds this week.


Rachael, over at Rach Writes is doing her second Writers' Platform-Building Crusade. It's a great way to get to know others in the blogoshpere.

For a while now, I've been meaning to link a post from Stina at Seeing Creative. She does Cool Links Fridays and they are always great, but this one in particular I found helpful for where I am. Stina also does photography tips on Monday, and they are incredible. I'm terrible with a camera - I think the only decent pic I've taken is my blog header!

Don't forget: Tomorrow is my first-ever guest blogger - Angelina Rain. I'm excited to have her. Please make sure you stop by and say hello. And check out the cover of her book:



If anyone has a contest or blogfest they would like me add to my sidebar, just comment here with the info and I'm happy to do it. If you are a new follower and I haven't followed you back it's because you're photo doesn't link me back to you. Please comment here with a link and I will hunt you down join your blog, too.

Comments

Hannah said…
Good to hear you're up and at 'em! I hope this week gos better for you. I am beginning the week from hell. Huzzah?
Melissa said…
Nice to hear from you! Hope you have an awesome week!
Anonymous said…
Love the bunny pic! And Angelina is cool. Looking forward to her guest post!
Sophia said…
Semi-new follower here! Thanks for linking to Rachael's Crusade blog, I'll definitely have to join that. And oh my goodness, bunny!
- Sophia.
Linda G. said…
Good to see you back. Hope all that "hectivity" has settled down for you. :)
Zan Marie said…
Hi, Tara! I've always wondered if you took that photo or if it were from the net somewhere--you know, professional. ; ) Great photo!
DL Hammons said…
*Jumping up and down* Me Me...I'm having a contest. It's the WHODUNNIT Mystery 600 Follower Contest/Celebration. :) I know, its a mouthful, but hopefully a lot of fun as well. :)
Angelina Rain said…
It’s great to hear from you, Tara. Thanks for the mention. And that bunny picture is adorable. I want a bunny now.
Carol Kilgore said…
Glad all is well. Luv the bunny :)
Jennifer Lane said…
Aw, cute bunny! Nice to meet a fellow romantic suspense author and a fellow host blogger for Angelina Rain.
Will Burke said…
Glad you're in on this crusade! I see what you mean on Romantic Suspence being a minority, I'm kinda in the majority with Fantacy, but Romance has a pretty solid showing.
Lola Sharp said…
OMG that little baby bunny! The cuteness meter is off the charts.

Stina DOES the BEST Friday link-ups.

Happy Monday...here's to a wonderful, writerly week!
Love,
Lola
Tony Benson said…
Hi Tara. If you took the photo at the top of your blog, then you're not terrible at photography. It's a fab photo.
Angela said…
How nice of you to offer your sidebar. I'm hosting a poetry contest that runs until February 25th. There's a $20 gift certificate for the winner.

I'll check in tomorrow and see your guest post.
LTM said…
oh! Angela's making the rounds. Just saw her on another blog today...

lubs you, too! :o) <3
Hope your hell week is all over.
Thanks for the link to Stina.
Lovely to hear from you, hope this week goes better.

Yvonne.
Colene Murphy said…
I hope things are evening out for you!! That bunny is ridiculously cute!!!fo
Jules said…
No links. Just popping in to say hey and hoping hell has spread its wings and flew :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow
Hey Tara!
The only thing I can think of is the A to Z Challenge.
Have a good time tomorrow with your first guest.
Stina said…
Oh that bunny is soooo cute. :)

Hope this week isn't so crazy for you.

Thanks for the shout out! :D
Jemi Fraser said…
Awesome bunny and links! :) Have a good week!
Unknown said…
Love that bunny pic! These links are great and I'll have to check out the blog crusade.
Amanda Milner said…
Stopping in to say hi to a fellow crusader. Lub the bunny pic!! So cute:-)
Megan K. Bickel said…
Hey there, fellow Crusader! I'm glad to meet you!