Versatile Blogger

I received the Versatile Blogger award from three! awesome fellow bloggy-writers. Thanks to Cheryl, Dawn Allen and Kristina Fugate. I appreciate you thinking of me, ladies. <3 Now, everyone go check them out. They are all cool in their own ways, and very different - versatile, if you will. ;-)



For this one, I have to share 7 random facts about myself and then present it to 15 other bloggers.I'm not much of a rule follower, and it's late - 12:15 to be exact, so I'm going to cheat. If you haven't received this one yet, and want it, snatch it up by all means!

So, um, 7 facts about me. I'm pretty Plain Jane, ya'll.

1. Grew up in Boca Raton, FL, yet I have no plastic, or surgically rearranged, parts on my body. Amazing, I know. I can't think of a friend from there who hasn't had something "fixed". Bunches of them while we were still in high school. Admittedly, though, if I weren't such a chicken there is one thing I'd have done.

2. Moved to NC 7 years ago, mostly to avoid the plastic-drenched air. ;-)

3. I love cars. Fast, hot cars. I grew up at the race track, where my step-dad and mother both raced Porsches.

4. My parents used to go away to races for long weekends, leaving my favorite Porsche behind thinking I couldn't drive stick at age 14. Wrong. I drove it everywhere and, lucky me, they never caught on. 

5. I wanted to be a singer when I grew up.

6. If I could've had any job, besides singer, I would have been a pro-hockey scout.

7. I have the best, and coolest, kids in the world. Boy/girl twins who are just amazing little people.

Okay, that's 7. Very random, just like me.

I working on rewriting/editing my first WiP. All about race cars. And serious romance at the track. Hot cars, hot guys. Can't go wrong, right?

What are you all up to out there?

Comments

Miranda Hardy said…
Boca and no plastic surgery? Lol I'm in Royal Palm, grew up. No plastic surgery either, thank goodness.
S.P. Bowers said…
Loved your facts. Why a pro-hockey scout?
Glad you're real and not plastic! And why didn't my parents leave me alone with a Porche?
Anne Gallagher said…
A Porsche!!! Ha, my stay-at-home car was a Dodge Dart.
Old Kitty said…
You make me want to visit this place of plastic people from where you came from! LOL!!

Yay for choosing to be au naturale!!!

Congratulations with your fab award!!

Take care
x
Linda G. said…
I admire your plastic surgery restraint!

I wanted to be a singer when I grew up, too, but alas. Apparently you have to be able to sing for that to work out.
julie fedderson said…
Jeez, when my parents left me alone, it was with a 1982 Chevy pickup. I want your parents.
Jon Paul said…
Congrats! A porsche, huh! Never wrecked? You must be a very safe driver! :D

I think you shared some of the WIP at one point. Really liked what I read. Good luck keeping the pedal to the metal (ah, those puns!)

Happy Monday! :D
Alyssa Ast said…
Congrats!

Alyssa Ast
www.alyssaast.com
Meredith said…
Hot cars and hot guys? Sounds like my kind of book! I can't imagine growing up in Boca Raton, but sounds like you had a pretty awesome childhood!
Sarah Tokeley said…
Yep, I could go for a book like this :-)
DL Hammons said…
A pro-hockey scout? I think that's the first time I've ever heard that goal. :)
Congrats on the wonderful award! It's nice getting to know you! Ah, sweet little twins! <3

Happy Monday! :)

♥.•*¨Elizabeth¨*•.♥
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Deniz Bevan said…
It's hot all right [g] When are you going to post a snip?
Oh, and scout for which hockey team?
Hannah said…
I'm not a car person. At. All. I just don't care. As long as it gets me where I need to go, I'm good.

I love singing, but I never wished to be a singer.

I'm falling in love with 2 of my ideas and have set some lofty goals for myself.