March Lions

Actually this year March came in like a pack of ravenous, rabid lions, all out to get me. Yikes. So far the month has been one thing after another. Luckily nothing devastating. It began with a sick kiddo, continued with the big ice storm and loss of power (intermittently) for 3 days, another sick kiddo, a dead battery in grocery store parking lot, and onto a hail and windstorm. There've been other incidents in between. And last night my blog all but disappeared. I gave up trying to fix it and came back this morning to restoration, but a missing linky list. *Poof* like it never existed anywhere. It's fairly comical at this point. It could all be worse, of course, but I wouldn't mind crawling back into bed until April 2.

 My little list looks abandoned now, and I would love it if anyone who signed up before could join back in! I love newcomers, too!

For anyone who missed it, this is all about loving yourself. Blog style. Here's the original post. I know *you* are good at something... yes you. Time to fess up.

See you next week!

Comments

I just re-signed up (and set up my post for the 19th!). I hope the rest of March treats you well!!
Unknown said…
Wow. What a week. I am glad to see that you are jumping back on the bandwagon. I hope you have a much easier time.
Leslie S. Rose said…
I'm all re-signed! I'll post on the 21st.
S.P. Bowers said…
We post this week right? I'm ready!
Zan Marie said…
I'm in! Since I usually post on Tuesdays, it works!
TL said…
Thanks so much everyone! My post will go up tomorrow. I look forward to seeing all the posts this week!
Oh no! Sorry the month had such a rough beginning. Hopefully the rest of it will be better!
You're braver than me. I've never even attempted to create a linky list or anything.
Wow, you've had a rough time! Hope it smooths out for the rest of the year.
Unknown said…
What an awful time you've been having. I hope everyone visits you and gets the message about the hop, and I surely hope the rest of March gets better for you. I hope you can forgive me for bowing out, I had a tooth abscess, got it drained last week, and pulled on Sunday. I'm taking a bucket load of drugs and barely know which end is up. I even had a pre-scheduled book feature post go up on my blog today -- and I was shocked to see it since I not only forgot I wrote it, but I forgot I was even doing a book feature this week. :O It's lucky I always pre-write book features "just in case," and this week has been one of those "just in case" moments.
DEZMOND said…
sounds like you've had a total funkfest this month :)
Liz Blocker said…
UGH! What a pain - I'm so sorry! I signed back up. I hope everyone else does, too!
Denise Covey said…
No matter what happens, you have been able to pick yourself up. Go you!
Leslie S. Rose said…
I lied. I posted today. 3-19.
Anonymous said…
I hope you're having a restful weekend after all this.