Spring Break

First, a huge thanks to all who helped make my release day such a success!

Now...

It's vacation time. Yeehaw. It's much needed right now, for sure. I don't do more than 10 minutes-ish a day online while I'm on family vacations--just quick sweeps of email and FB notification type stuff--so I will be on hiatus until the middle of April.

I wanted to head south--I am so darn ready for this dreary, snowy, wet winter to be over. But alas, due to overcrowding issues at my choices, I was outvoted and we are headed north instead. Going to stay with family in PA and take the kids into Philly and NYC since they've never been. Brrr. But it'll be fun. I haven't been into either city in a long, long, long time.

Have a great few weeks everyone, and thanks again for all the support!

xoxo

Comments

Glad it was a success!
Now, pack warm and enjoy your vacation.
Have a wonderful (and totally deserved and overdue) vacation.
Nas said…
Enjoy your break!
Crystal Collier said…
Tara! I'm sorry I didn't make it here until after all the excitement. Whew! It's been a crazy couple months, but your new book looks fabulous. Enjoy your break, and I hope there's much cheese involved.
Dawn Simon said…
Congrats on the release! Woo-hoo!

Hope you're enjoying your break! I love NYC! Eat a street hot dog for me. Mmm, they're so good!
Kelly Steel said…
Congratulations on the new book!
Deniz Bevan said…
Hope you're having a great time!
Glad your release went well.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a wonderful holiday!